Friday, December 11, 2009

about me

img-copy
Spiritual Master Syeikh KH. Ahmad Sohibulwafa Tajul Arifin, Pondok Pesantren Suryalaya, Tasikmalaya, Jawa Barat, Indonesia.

Thanks to the almighty Allah for giving me and all of us with ” nikma “ of the life we all should be thankfull purposely. I have served the government as Public Servant subordinate group for more than 20 years, although having low academical background. The Long Life learning concept insisted me to challange with pro-active encouragement to equipped myself with knowledge with adequate requirements, such as enrolment of Distant Learning though wich I attained my diploma level and simultaneously learned about Islam as mucah as I can in the taditional way from the Gurus and Islamic Scholars from time to time which I still carry on until the very moment, Among them for me to pick as reference is my Spiritual Master KHA Sohibulwafa Tajul Arifin (Abah Anom) of Pondok Pesantren Suryalaya, Indonesia.

I have retired from Public Service establishment several months ago at the age of 56 and now I committed totally myself in propogation of Islamic teaching and practices as one of the Imams in Inabah Kamal Mosque. This is sort of deed affordable to offer by me to serve the people in my community, Lets pray May Allah gave me the strengh and clear the ways of obstacles to achive the procesc of success in life to be.

Some of the captured moments to remember during my periodical term of service.

Unofficial visit to H.E. Tun Sakaran Dandai at the Istana Kota Kinabalu







No comments:

Post a Comment